I started with a theme from the word art I created. With this theme I started my song with a 80bpm speed and created a chord progression to fit the theme. I then put an arpegiator on the progression to create a melody and added a drum beat to be the base of the song. I then transposed the progression down an optive and made a baseline. I then added a track to make the first part full. I then made a second progression and added it to the same tracks as the other progression. I finished the song by automating the volume downward. I then needed to decide on what to do for the video. I decided to show the emptiness of the school by filming the parking lot and the school. I ended the video with a zoom shot of the playground with caution tape to show the shut downess of the world.